Goodnightmoony and Remusblakk here we’ve decided to do a March Tumblr Awards! Just follow the instructions below and good luck!How it worksCategories
- Best URL
- Best Theme
- Best Sidebar
- Best Icon
- Best Posts
- Best Graphics/Edits
- Best Harry Potter
- Best Sherlock
- Best Game of Thrones
- Best Mulitfandom
- Goodnightmoony’s Favorite
- Remusblakk’s Favorite
- Best Overall!Prizes!
- Follow Backs from each of us.
- A spot on are blogs.
- 5 Promos on request.
- A group promo at the end.
- A lovely fandom related poem by Remusblakk.
- All the love in the world.Let us know if you have any questions.
Jamie Dornan at The Graham Norton Show (02.27.2014)
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
Travis Fimmel for Flaunt Magazine [x]
↪ comparison is the thief of joy
You arch over me
in this right hand red, left foot blue
charade, god knows how you
but you do, all the while whispering
previously held secrets as if the minute we collapse
everything passing from your mouth to my ear will be forgotten
(“you know, you always did bring out in the best in me”)
I won’t be forgetting this,
Even as right foot yellow fails me.
Are you serious?! Oh my god come talk to me off-anon i just adore meeting people from Bristol it makes my whole week!! Seriously come talk to meeeee we can hang out some time omg that would be fun